Sunday, September 5, 2010

Featured This Month!


Karilyn Designs

Sterling Silver, Semi-Precious and Dichroic Glass Beaded Jewelry. Karen’s been creating jewelry since the fall of 2000. The symmetry of her jewelry creations reflects her personality and is Level II certified in PMC (precious metal clay) and has gotten very involved in fusing dichroic glass.



Sheryl Thomas

I see a photograph everywhere I look. I love being able to capture a moment that moved or inspired me. Whenever I go out with camera in hand I just wait for the world to speak to me. Often, in my photos I see something that the naked eye missed. And those are the moments that are most gratifying to me. The lens can cut right through the outer layer to see something much deeper. Even the most mundane scene can make a great photo.



Pet Portraiture

Pet Portraiture offers a colorful Warhol inspired portrait of your special family member. A photo of your pet (or person) is all that is needed to create your own Portraiture.

No comments:

Post a Comment